As a Limited Company shareholder or Director, you will know how much statutory paperwork is required each year to keep your company legal and ensure that Companies House is kept up to date.
Preparation, checking and filing all of this statutory information takes time and effort and drags you away from your core business activities.
As a professional accountancy service with years of experience providing company secretarial services for limited companies of all sizes, we are well versed at managing all company secretarial duties for your Limited company.
We leverage our skills, experience and expertise, together with our investments in the latest technology and use economies of scale to provide you with a cost effective solution to remove you from the burden of company statutory filings.
Whether you are a startup or a mature business we are positive our company secretarial services can make a positive impact and free you from the worry of making sure accurate paperwork is filed in a timely manner.
Some of the highlights of our company secretarial services include:
- Ensuring all Returns are filed at Companies House on time without you having to worry
- Making any changes to Companies House records
- Formation of new Limited companies
- Dealing with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Ensuring the correct share structure is in place for your company
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions